© 2021 | All rights reserved
Grantly Hotel, 50 Shepherd's Bush Green, London, W12 8PS, UK | +442087434345 | email@example.com
The Grantly Hotel is conveniently located only 5 minutes walking from Shepherd's Bush Underground station (Central Line) and 5 minutes from Goldhawk Road Underground (Hammersmith & City Line). It's also very close to close to Hammersmith Underground (Piccadilly & District Line), offering a direct link to Heathrow Airport.
Whether you are visiting London for business or leisure, Grantly Hotel offers easy access to the main areas of the city.
• Shepherd’s Bush (Central line)
• Goldhawk road (Hammersmith & City Lines)
• Hammersmith (Piccadilly and District lines)
• 49, 72, 94, 148, 207, 220, 295
• Heathrow Airport (by Piccadilly Line in Hammersmith or A2 bus from Hilton Hotel in Shepherd’s Bush Green).
• Gatwick Airport (Train connection, information available in the hotel)
• Stansted Airport (Stansted Express from Liverpool Street or A6 bus from Marble Arch (Portman Street and Airport Express bus from Gloucester Place).
• Luton Airport (by train from St Pancras Train Station or Green Line Coach from Gloucester Place and many more bus companies from same station)
Also there are 24 hour buses (94, 148, and 207) connection.
Also, Victoria, Jubilee, and most of the Central, Northern and Piccadilly Lines of London Underground network run 24 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and when Monday is Bank holiday weekend, on Sundays, too.
1. If driving: Please click on the map at the bottom of this page.
2. Coming from Heathrow Airport: Take Underground (Piccadilly line) to Hammersmith Station then, change to (Hammersmith & City line) and get out in Goldhawk Road Station, walk towards the Shepherd’s Bush Green, you will find us on your right hand side before the BP Petrol Station (3 minutes walk).
3A. Coming from Gatwick Airport: Take the train to Clapham Junction, change the train to (London Overground) heading to Olympia, get out in Shepherd’s Bush (stop), as you get out of Station, cross the road towards Central Line Tube station, carry on to your left to cross the main road on Shepherd’s Bush Green, keep walking to your right, you will find us on your left hand side after BP Petrol Station (3 minutes walking).
3B. Coming from Gatwick Airport: Take the Gatwick Express or other trains to London Victoria, get to Underground (Central line) heading to Shepherd’s Bush, as you get out of Station, walk to your right, cross the road, carry on to your right, keep walking, you will find us on your left hand side after BP Petrol Station (3 minutes walking).
4A. Coming from Stansted Airport: Take the train to Liverpool Street Station, get to underground (Central line) heading to Shepherd’s Bush, get out of Station & walk to your right, cross the road, carry on walking to your right, you will find us on your left hand side after BP Petrol Station (3 minutes walk).
4B. Coming from Stansted Airport: If no train is operating, Take National Express coaches to Marble Arch, get out there and walk back to Oxford Street to take public Bus No. 94 heading to Acton , get out of Bus in Shepherd's Bush Green Station & walk along the road (same direction of the Bus), you will find us on your left hand side after BP Petrol Station (2 minutes walk).
5. Coming from Luton Airport: Take the train to Kings Cross St. Pancreas station, get to Under Ground (Hammersmith &City Line) heading to Goldhawk Road as you get out of the station, walk towards the Shepherd’s Bush Green, you will find us on your right hand side before the BP Petrol Station (3 minutes walk).
6. Coming from other places: Please follow the instructions (partly) in parts 2,3 and 4 if needed.
Those who arrive very late:
A: We can organise a taxi for you (Please contact hotel for details).
B: Get the national express or Green line coaches (Bus) to Marble Arch, at the Marble Arch station catch local bus N94 heading to Shepherd’s Bush Green, get out of the Bus & keep walking at the same direction you will find us after BP Petrol station (2 minutes walk).